Die & Mould India International Exhibition 2022 upcoming
The World’s Largest International DIEMOULD Show in India.Die & Mould India International Exhibition is an occasion that targets to inspire schooling and understanding dissemination referring to requirements withinside the manufacture of Tools and Gauges with a view to enhance the requirements or the related change or with related industries. The occasion targets to sell and assist improvements in device room agencies with a view to growth performance and the device room industry’s contribution to the increase and improvement of the Indian economy. The occasion, that is organised via way of means of TAGMA India, is India’s maximum famous mold and die expo, showing the industry’s capabilities.
- Seminars, workshops, and exchange indicates are held to offer crucial facts to device and gauge producers.
- At global exhibitions, delegations and usa pavilions are present.
- The whole deliver chain is protected through revolutionary items and production processes.
- Engineering college students can attend occasions from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (All Event Days
|Country&city||India / Asia / Mumbai
|Venue||The Bombay Exhibition Centre is located in Mumbai, India.
|For the sake of visitors||Eligibility: Only those in the trade are eligible.
Online application/registration is the only way to get in.
Please contact the organiser directly for more information.
|Entry Fee||Free Ticket For Industry Professionals
Exhibit Booth Cost Starts from 10000 INR
|Timings||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Business)
|Estimated Turnout||35000 Visitors
|April 27, 2022 – April 30, 2022|
|Type & Category||Trade Show,Exhibition
The DMI Show has a lot to offer
- Possibility of Adding Value
- Exploring the business possibilities>
- Meet the tooling community in one place, allowing for regular fellowship and camaraderie.
- Provide information to help build a strategy to address the issues that the tooling industry is facing.
- To scale your production, exploit expansion possibilities, and diversify, choose cutting-edge technology and processes.
- Possibility of a LIVE DEMO in a real-world setting, allowing for immediate response from potential consumers.
- To keep up with the most recent developments in the global tooling industry
- To promote your talents and presence in the Indian die-molding industry
- To provide the industry’s workforce with the most up-to-date advances in all tooling applications.
- Recruiting new talent into the tooling industry
PROFILE OF AN EXHIBIT
- Dies & Moulds, Press Tools , Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges
- CAD/CAM system related to Dies & Moulds
- CNC Milling/Machining Centre, E.D.M, etc
- Injection Moulding Machines
- Cutting Tools
- Hot Runner System
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- Heat Treatment
- Dies and Moulds Machine Tools and Accessories
- , Quality Assurance, and Measuring Machines
- Die and Mould Toolings: Mould Base and Standard Parts
- Ancillaries, Moulding Machines, Die Casting Machines, Sheet Metal Presses
- Precision Machining, Rapid Prototyping, and Tooling for the Aerospace Industry
- Texturizing Tool Steel Surface Treatment All ancillary materials, equipment, accessories, consumables, services, and automation for the Die and
- Mould industry
- Automotive (Auto OEMs, Auto Ancillary)
- Consumer Appliances
- Plastic Processing
- Plastic Products
- Consumer Durables
- Electronics Auto Anciliary
- Special Steels